Frequent Visitors

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer and Holiday essentials - Sunglasses Wishlist

I can't believe I haven't had any time to post in a whole week. This week has been crazy. Last weekend was my birthday, and I came to Florida yesterday.

The weather in Miami was beautiful but way too hot. I felt my skin and eyes burning the minute I stepped out in the sun. I've been wearing my sunglasses a little too much and now feel the need to get new ones. 

Yesterday, I went to the Dolphin mall and looked around for nice sunglasses to then see if I could find them online. I rather buy things online because I can always find more colors and designs, and sometimes even better prices.

My favorite sunglasses are the round and cat-eye shape ones, so I just looked for those two kinds. I found my favorite ones online, on Sunglasses Shop, but wasn't able to save the images. My wishlist, for my favorite and most affordable ones, is the following (I couldn't save the images, so I'll just post the links):

Let me know which pairs were your favorite!
I'm in Orlando now, and off to another mall. I will let you know if I find more pairs that I like!

Besos, 
AB

PS: I'm sorry for not replying to your lovely comments. I will as soon as I can;)

23 comments:

  1. I like the third one and I hope you had fun in the summer.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both polaroids ! Wow difficult choice ! Hope you had a wonderful birthday ! Wishing you all the best !

    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! I just got a new pair bc I was feeling the same way and lost them the first time I wore them- $160 down the drain... oh well.. glad you had fun love!!

    With Love From Hollywood, Kier

    Fashion Addict
    Follow me on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more of cat eye sunglasses. They are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second one!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second is definitely my favorite, the bold black is what sold me! Good luck choosing a pair!

    Have a lovely day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, Happy Birthday!
    Secondly, I have to tell you that i like more the second ones!
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unas gafas muy chulas. Un beso guapa.
    Http://blog.sinetiquetar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday. Yes sunglasses are a must have in MIA. I like really dark big cover most of your face sunglasses. Enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wasteland model! Try a few round and cat-eyed glasses on to see what suit you best

    www.MissPlebian.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice wishlist:)

    watchthroughthelens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are having a great time! very nice list!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Birthday! Cool glasses!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so adorable! I really like the simplicity and your sense of style is great! Please check out my new post, I think it´s similar to your style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love cat eye lenses! They're just so different and add a bit of sophistication to an outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am eyeing the classic round shaped sunglasses for fall :) I absolutely love how you style your outfits..great!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. Please do visit me again :) if my blog interests please feel free to follow me. I shall be happy to do the same for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely photos honey. I love your shoes!


    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bel post!
    Se ti aggiungi come membro e mi segui su bloglovin, ricambio!! ;)
    www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete