Tuesday, January 17, 2012
The City Nails - 2 Awards!!
So, getting back to business. Yesterday, I was looking at pictures of Boston at night, and thought it would have been a great idea for a nail design. I am really into neon colors against black, so I chose to do the outline of the buildings in a hot pink/neon pink color. I really liked the outcome, so I took some pictures of it from different angles, so you guys would see how it really looks like. My favorite picture, of course, is the first one. There you can see all the little details on the nails.
Let me know what you guys think about this nail design and if you like it.
About the awards:
Thank you www.shoelazzo.blogspot.com for giving us these two awards:
The rules of these awards are:
1. to thank the giver of the award and link back.
2. copy and paste the award on your blog.
3. reveal your 7 blogger picks and link to these blogs.
4. let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- 7 interesting facts about us:
1) We are both called Angela Maria and are not related at a.. (you guys may know this if you read the description about us)
2) We have a ground turtle called Odisea.
3) Spanish is our first language.
4) AL plays the piano.
5) We love rice pudding!
6) We can't really cook.
7) We are planning on swimming with dolphins this summer!
- The 7 blogs we give these awards to are:
These are all great blogs that we follow and look at everyday :)